Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: Na? Mal Hitler interviewen?

MaybachMember Avatar von Der Admiral

Na? Mal Hitler interviewen?

Ich glaub es nicht - hier kann man Hitler interviewen.
    Embedded Senator

der antwortet gar nicht! zumindest nicht auf das was ich fragen will!

Was hast Du ihn denn gefragt? Wie es Eva geht? Oder was Du anziehen sollst?
    Embedded Senator

Ich frag ihn mal für Dich.

Q: What shall I wear tonight?

A: Whilst my hair is black, my eyes are brown - so knowing how self-obsessed I am, that is probably my favourite colour. Yes, I know they're supposed to be blue...I had bad eyesight and took cocaine eye drops to alleviate the discomfort. I refused to wear glasses, however, as I regarded this as a sign of weakness.
    Embedded Senator

ich hab natürlich gefragt ob er auf blond steht, und ob er mir einen gin tonic oder ein kleid kauft.
    eben was ich alle immer frage.

Q: Do you like to buy me a gin tonic?

A: Either your English is terrible or there is a gap in my brain - why not submit that question to the webmaster?

Also, zumindest ist er ehrlich, der kleine Schlawiner.
    Embedded Senator

Nicht die Frage in das Antwortfeld schreiben, stu,
    Das Fragefeld ist das Schmale oben....

Weber Member Avatar von Herr Weber
    Hahaha!! Ich fragte: Beatles or Rolling Stones?

Hitler antwortete:

Listen carefully. Although I do not play any musical instruments myself, I like grand German Opera such as that written by Wagner. I attended my first Wagner opera at the age of 12 - it was called Lohengrin. The emotion, the power, the aggression - all of these things really impress me! I detest jazz and other 'decadent' music, which undermines the moral fibre of the nation. Anyone caught listening to it would not be treated lightly!

Ganz der alte:

Q: Would you like to buy me a drink?

A: I refuse to drink alcohol because it weakens the mind and the body. I saw plenty of drunks during my time in Vienna during World War One.

Q: May I ask you to buy me a dress?

A: I don't think much of you at all, to be quite frank.

Q: Why do you say that?`

A: I married Eva Braun, a middle class Catholic, because she was incredibly loyal and loving. She was not the brightest of people, but women aren't supposed to be clever anyway in my opinion!

Q: So you compare me to Eva, and I lose?

A: My wife was Eva Braun (born 1912). Many people think I never made love to her (not that she was bothered). I liked her as she was a quiet, middle class Catholic from Munich. We married in May 1945 and we killed ourselves the following day: she poisoned herself, I shot myself. It was her decision to kill herself - I have nothing to feel guilty about.

Q: Would you please answer my question?

A: The most common question I am asked by a long chalk is 'Why did you hate the Jews'?.

Q: That was not my question, though.

A: This is between you and me. The most common question I am asked by a long chalk is 'Why did you hate the Jews'?.

Q: Yes, you mentioned that.

A: I do apologise, but I don't know what you are getting at! Why not submit this question to ActiveHistory to update my brain?

Q: Looks like you could use an upgrade indeed.

A: My English must be getting rusty - I didn't get that question at all - either rephrase it or submit it to ActiveHistory to amend my brain!

Q: I see. Mr. Hitler, thank you for your time.

A: Does this face look bothered?.

Q: Does your face look bothered?

A:The ideal Aryan woman had blonde hair, blue eyes, heavy hips (for child-bearing), no make-up and no desire for a career. They also cooked 'Eintopf' once a week. The ideal Aryan man had the same colouring but was strong and ready for war!

Q: May I leave now?

A: I didn't want to fall into the hands of the enemy alive. They would have used this in their propaganda. And I was disgusted with my people anyway, because they let me down, losing the war.

Q: Oh, shut up!

A: I became leader of the Nazis in 1922. In particular, my speech-making powers were crucial in helping me to rise in the party (which is why I never shut up); I also designed the Swastika. In 1923 I formulated the 'Fuhrer Principle' in which I decided that one strong leader was necessary to lead the country rather than the weak and divisive democracy which I felt was destroying our nation.

Q: Good bye, Mr Hitler.

A: Get lost.
    Zeterum zenseo.

Heute morgen in Plauderlaune.

Q: What do you think about Ronald Schills attempt to imitate your moustache?

A: I used to have a 'handlebar' moustache like my father, but in 1913 my sister-in-law suggested that I should cut off the points. Years later, when she saw my picture in a newspaper she said, 'Adolf has gone too far!'. Well, at least it's distinctive, I suppose...recently some people even painted my 'tache onto a poster of Britney Spears, arguing she was trying to take over the (pop) world!

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer