Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Support our workers

Member Avatar von henriette mayr

Support our workers

von: plautz@unimas.my
    an: proman@chello.at

Dear Webmaster, My name is Steve Warren, and I am the president of an internet development and marketing company. Due to the state of the economy, several of our long term contracts have defaulted and I need to rapidly generate some funds to pay my developers or lose them. If you have any web design, Flash development, PHP, CGI or database development, C, C++, JAVA, ASP work you need done; please give us the opportunity to quote you. We can program for any windows or linux environment. I will bill you just $25 per hour to offset my employee payroll. We have the following scripts already developed and ready to install: *Access Counters *Banner Ad Rotation System *Auction Scripts *bulletin board system *realtime chat *live helper support system *support ticket system *multi-level affiliate marketing system *Shopping cart system *guestbook *classified ads *personals/dating system *survey and voting *form/order processing *topsite *weblinks *adult websites (turnkey) *membership rebilling for websites *realtime credit card processing ... Plus too much more to list Thank You for your consideration Steve Warren CEO NetWizards 1601 NW 97th Ave, SJO3016 Miami, FL 33102 1-305-468-6390 (Leave a message with a brief description of your needs so I can have the correct person return your call)

Zitat Ende

Moderator Avatar von rron
    Wiederum andere stellen sich, anstatt sich derart anzubiedern, einfach mit einem "will-work-for-bandaid-to-fix-my-glasses-with"-Schild an die nächstgelegene Ausfallstraße.

Member Avatar von henriette mayr
    band aid - das erinnert an das berühmte foto aus den zwanziger oder dreißiger jahren mit einem schild: suche arbeit, nehme alles (sinngemäß).
    steten dank der ehrenamtlichen technik

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer