PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Support our workers

henriette mayr
14.03.2003, 02:35
von: plautz@unimas.my
an: proman@chello.at

Dear Webmaster, My name is Steve Warren, and I am the president of an internet development and marketing company. Due to the state of the economy, several of our long term contracts have defaulted and I need to rapidly generate some funds to pay my developers or lose them. If you have any web design, Flash development, PHP, CGI or database development, C, C++, JAVA, ASP work you need done; please give us the opportunity to quote you. We can program for any windows or linux environment. I will bill you just $25 per hour to offset my employee payroll. We have the following scripts already developed and ready to install: *Access Counters *Banner Ad Rotation System *Auction Scripts *bulletin board system *realtime chat *live helper support system *support ticket system *multi-level affiliate marketing system *Shopping cart system *guestbook *classified ads *personals/dating system *survey and voting *form/order processing *topsite *weblinks *adult websites (turnkey) *membership rebilling for websites *realtime credit card processing ... Plus too much more to list Thank You for your consideration Steve Warren CEO NetWizards 1601 NW 97th Ave, SJO3016 Miami, FL 33102 1-305-468-6390 (Leave a message with a brief description of your needs so I can have the correct person return your call)

Zitat Ende

rron
14.03.2003, 02:40
Wiederum andere stellen sich, anstatt sich derart anzubiedern, einfach mit einem "will-work-for-bandaid-to-fix-my-glasses-with"-Schild an die nächstgelegene Ausfallstraße.

henriette mayr
15.03.2003, 20:03
band aid - das erinnert an das berühmte foto aus den zwanziger oder dreißiger jahren mit einem schild: suche arbeit, nehme alles (sinngemäß).