PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kommt als nächstes eine Einladung zum Bankraub?

Der kleine Fick
05.08.2002, 13:01
Subject: Regarding a dormant bank account.

Greetings!
This email may come to you as a great surprise. I am writing you based on my wish to do a quick secret business with you. I am the Asset Manager of an Investment Banks located within the Republic of South Africa which I will disclose at the proper moment.
There is an account in my bank which has been dormant for some years now, I investigated and found out that the account holder, a non South African diamond merchant, and died about four years ago in an air crash (Details are available for verification)
There is no Next of Kin and no claim to the account, the prevailing Banking Laws indicate that the account will be closed and funds in it will be forfeited to the bank and the government very soon.
As the period for forfeiture is approaching, what I need from you is your permission for me to use your name as the Next of Kin to the deceased account holder. May I remind you that you must not bear the same name or have blood relationship with him to do this deal with me. I will use my position and pay the money to you for you to invest part of it in your country on my behalf.
Indicate your interest through my email address absisulu@mailbox.co.za and I will give information on how we can secure the funds and share it based on 25:75 ratio. There is absolutely no risk on your part as I will see to it all data or information about the account is taken care of. If you do not find yourself capable of handling and investing huge sums of money, do not introduce a third party into this transaction without informing me first.

Yours faithfully,

Alonzo Botha Sisulu Esq.
Email: absisulu@mailbox.co.za

DonDahlmann
05.08.2002, 13:05
Hurra, der kleine Fick ist wieder da. Wo haben Sie gesteckt?

Der kleine Fick
05.08.2002, 13:09
und entnervt in Hassliebe zu diesem viereckigen Schrein in armeslänge vor mir.

D. John
05.08.2002, 14:02
Oh, ich meine mich zu erinnern, vor einiger Zeit auch so eine Mail geschickt bekommen zu haben.
Das mir, ich krieg sowas doch sonst nie!
Naja, hab sie gleich nach dem überfliegen gelöscht.

zoegernitz
05.08.2002, 14:21
ich glaube, das fällt unter diskrete geschäfte in afrika (http://www.alles-bonanza.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1028)